We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. Click here to find out more. Allow cookies
x
LOG IN HERE
Username
Password

arrow Register here

Forgotten password?

THE CHATTER BOX

 
  
  
  The Chatter Box : Blathering On
  
  
  
 
Messages 1 2 3 

MORE made up statistics!!! by kazzzz on 3 November 2006 3:00pm
 
67% of the population of Venezuela prefer penguins to anteaters. 24% prefer anteaters. The remaining 9% are actually penguins or anteaters themselves.
 
Re: MORE made up statistics!!! by arty_farty on 3 November 2006 3:15pm
 
45% percent of chiwawas enjoy Bach.
 
Re: MORE made up statistics!!! by Lounge Trekker on 3 November 2006 7:13pm
 
9 out of ten women prefer men.

Lounge Trekker
 
Re: MORE made up statistics!!! by kazzzz on 3 November 2006 10:49pm
 
The remaining one out of ten prefers Gorge Michael
 
Re: MORE made up statistics!!! by Sunniva on 4 November 2006 12:32am
 
78% og all children grow up to be adults. 11% become women and the remaining 11% become men.
 
Re: MORE made up statistics!!! by peripatetically on 4 November 2006 1:29am
 
hahahaha
 
Re: MORE made up statistics!!! by Miss-M on 4 November 2006 3:18am
 
If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does.
 
Re: MORE made up statistics!!! by Ellerd on 4 November 2006 5:33am
 
99% of people can't find Gumly Gumly, New South Wales on a map.
 
Re: MORE made up statistics!!! by kazzzz on 4 November 2006 10:43am
 
47% of people using this site don't like creme eggs. The other 53% are normal.
 
Re: MORE made up statistics!!! by Sunniva on 4 November 2006 12:36pm
 
hahahhaahha
 
Messages 1 2 3 




  Reply to this post:
 
 
  Username 
 
 
  Password 
 
 
 
 
  Register here
 

INSTRUCTIONS

Select a discussion theme.
Register (or log in if you have not yet done so).

To start a new discussion topic:

Write the name of the topic in the 'Subject' box.
Type your message in the larger box to contribute.
Click 'Submit'.

To join a discussion topic:

Click on the discussion topic of your choice.
Type your message in the larger box to contribute.
Click 'Submit'.

To edit your message:

You can edit a message at any time after posting it as long as you're signed in.
Click on the 'Edit your message' link above the message.
Make your desired changes.
Click 'Submit'.

If you find you don't want to change the message after all, click on 'Return without changes'.

To set a chatmark:

Register (or log in if you have not yet done so).
Click on the "Set chatmark" link on the Chatter Box pages. This will set the time at which you have logged in.
Click on the "Go to chatmark" link to see all messages posted since you set your chatmark.

You can set your chatmark at any time and as often as you like.